We’re excited to welcome Wig and Make-Up School to their first #VVDO!
Wig and Make up School was started by Charlie Oswin.
Charlie moved from a small village in the UK where she studied for 5 years and worked for free to gain experience in the makeup and wig industry. Having worked mostly in the UK for 16 years, Charlie is a wealth of experience including many TV, film and stage productions, including, Emmerdale, Coronation Street, Hairspray in the West End, Annie in NZ Disney’s Cinderella the movie, plus period dramas, loads of vintage events, weddings and photography shoots and is now the head of make-up and wig at NZ opera.
Charlie recently opened her own Wigs and Make-up School in Takapuna – the same as the business she had in the UK – and is excited to share her skills and experience with the NZ community! As well as her business in Takapuna, Charlie also runs her own online make-up business, promoting incredible high end, naturally based, cruelty-free makeup and skin care products called Make-Up by Charlie.
Most of all, Charlie can’t wait to share her skills, knowledge and experience to make all customers look and feel beautiful!
What Wig and Make-up School will be offering:
– Visit Wigs & Make-up School at VVDO, have your hair done and be in to WIN a free vintage tea party!
– $20 vintage hairstyles
– $40 heated styles
– $40 for full make-up (redeem back in products )
– $20 Flick & lips (lipstick included )
– Vintage make-up sets will be available to purchase.
– Free wig and make up demos throughout the day
– Find out more about courses at the Wigs and Make-up school and book your place!
Book Now by calling/texting – 0220264680 or emailing Wigsandmakeupschool@gmail.com