The Very Vintage Photo Safari gives photographers and models the opportunity to work together to enhance their portfolios and gain more experience while taking advantage of Very Vintage Day Out’s unique shoot locations and backdrops.
We have some great prizes for both photographers and models for the first time in Very Vintage Day Out history!
- First prize photo – The Photographer wins $400 of Canon product and the model wins $100 voucher for REVIEW or Mad Arabs gift pack
- Second prize photo – The Photographer wins $250 of Canon product and the model wins $100 voucher for REVIEW or Mad Arabs gift pack
- Third prize photo – The Photographer wins $100 of Canon product and the model wins $100 voucher for REVIEW or Mad Arabs gift pack
To enter the Photo Safari, there is no entry fee but you must have a ticket for The Very Vintage Day Out. Get your tickets here
How does the Very Vintage Photo Safari work?
Both photographers and models fill out our online form here to sign up. On the day, meet at the info desk (ground floor, Shed 10) by 11 am for full induction and introductions for photographers/models. During the induction, we will take you through the map of Photo Safari locations. Photos eligible for entry must be shot at these locations, with a photo safari registered and inducted model. Photos need to be submitted by 5 pm Saturday 4th November to firstname.lastname@example.org – we recommend the use of wetransfer.com to send your high res images. Winners will be announced on Saturday 11th November.
How do I sign up?
Can I sign up on the day?
Yes! Visit our info desk by 10:30 am on Saturday or Sunday to register and attend our induction at 11 am to be eligible. We recommend you sign up advance here, as spaces are limited.
What happens on the day?
- Meet 11 am at info desk on ground floor
- Photo Safari induction and introductions
- Take photos and have fun!
See the full conditions of entry below
What photos can I enter with and what’s the deadline?
Photos must be taken at photo safari locations to eligible for entry. Please send photos to email@example.com 5 pm Saturday 4th November. We recommend the use of wetransfer.com to send your high res images.
All Photos submitted need to:
- Be shot with a photo safari registered model, by a photo safari registered photographer
- Be shot in a Very Vintage Photo Safari location
- Be watermarked for credit
- Photographer name/company name
- Model name (pinup and/or real name)
- Comply with all Very Vintage Photo Safari Terms & Conditions
When will photographers and models find out the winner?
Winners will be announced on the Very Vintage Day Out Facebook page on Saturday 11th November.
Who do I ask other questions to?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any other questions